About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Tuesday, March 6

Lucky Bastard

Have you ever had that feeling when you are holding on so tight so you won't fall at the edge of the cliff?

Or that feeling of tiredness from work and you can't do anything but complain?

What about giving up on someone or something that really mattered to you?  If so, then you are one "lucky bastard"

Confused? So am I, but then I realized that we have no right to complain if we are in difficult situations as such because when we sinned, it was Him who died on the cross, it was Him who paid for our sins just to save us and He was nowhere near complaining.

Today, God was the center of our conversation, and it should always be like that no matter how difficult times are.  You were used by God to save me from falling, from complaining and most of all He made me let go of something that mattered because God has plans for me, for you, for us.

I thank God that I am given this wonderful opportunity to know Him more, to love Him more under no conditions.  And I am thankful that you, my dear friend did not let go of my hand when I was about to give up.  You asked me if you were a burden, no you weren't but I wont be ashamed to admit that  there were times that we were both difficult with each other, you asked if you are able to help me, and I am happy to say that you gave me more than what I asked for and I praise God for that.  And to reward you, I will remain loyal to my faith by knowing God more through the Bible.

So to you, when you are about to fall, when you feel tired and you want to complain, when you think that you are nothing --- always remember that you are one LUCKY BASTARD.

Thank you God for blessing me, and the people that mattered to me. And for giving me the gift of friendship - he is a lifesaver, after you of course, I can't let him take all the credit.  (hahaha!)

I Praise You, I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me