About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Sunday, March 4

It's Official. I'm Dating God.

Today is my first day to hear God's words from the Pastor.  And God said that wives must submit to their husbands, husbands must respect their wives and wives must always encourage their husbands even if they are not at their best instead of putting them down when wrong decisions were made.
The sermon was not just about how married couples in general must be, but what's important is how is their relationship with God, and that is what's important.  God should be the center of all relationships, and nothing could go wrong.

It reminded me of my Papa and Mama -- on how they respected each other, on how pure their love is for each other and how glorious God is for blessing me with a home full of love and respect.  I am happy and humbled to say that God chose me to be the daughter of two wonderful people graced by His love.

And I wanted to thank you, for God gave me you so I can experience this feeling of awesomeness.  The feeling is overwhelming, I was welcomed by kind people, they shook my hand and I am humbled. And not only that, but I shook the man who delivered the Lord's words -- that is just cool! When you visit a home for the first time, you will feel alienated, but today I was graced by God's wonderful people, when you visit a home, it is rare that you get an invitation to go back, but I was invited and now I am looking forward to spend my Sunday with the Lord, surrounded by people close to Him.

I can't wait to date God on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me