About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Friday, March 2

My Top Something Something Songs.

Ok! So this week was just tiring so let me cap off this week with songs that I have on my player.


Enjoy!


Lego House by Ed Sheeran - Yep! I didn't know he can sing.  I thought he can only cast spells.  Yes, he is Ronald Weasley from Harry Potter. I heard him while I was browsing YouTube and I kinda like the beat of the song.  The lyrics are very plain and simple, something you can sing along.

Marry Me by Train - I always shed a tear every time I listen to this song.  The perfect love song.  A song that talks about love and how it can find you, mysteriously.

Damned by Shimoli - a feel good song, I always have this song on repeat. Damn!

Real by Plumb - nope, she is not 23.  But this song talks about so much about how people would sell themselves out just to fill in that emptiness.

Stranded by Jennifer Paige - I just like this song.

Take My Breath Away by Emma Bunton - I liked her more when I was able to sail with her in one of the Hobie Challenges way back 2005.  And her brother which she fondly call Beboy!

Naked by Spice Girls - one of the sexiest songs I have ever heard, it may not topped the charts but it surely topped my heart.

Too Much by Spice Girls - yes, I admit, I am a big fan of Spice Girls --- even before all girls group came into the music scene, they bagged it and they bagged it all.  Pussy Cat who??? Oh yes, it's just TOO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me