About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Tuesday, March 27

God's Gift.

Today, I received a very good news from God.  I am pregnant. First baby and I am nervous and excited both at the same time.  This is something that I have been waiting for and my wish was granted.  I am officially a mother to a very beautiful child.  I can't wait to see her or him, it doesn't really matter but I want a girl, I want her to have long dark hair, big bright eyes and beautiful lips.  I want her to be talented, respectful and God-fearing.  I can't wait to see her and teach her the words of God and teach her the walks of life.  If it's going to be a boy, I want him to be respectful to women and be responsible, I want him to be a good man.
I remember when my mom told me before she died that she wanted to have a grandchild but I told her she can't yet for she is sick and she needs to be strong first so she can take care of her grandchild, she said if she won't get better, she will ask God to give me a child, and God is so good that she granted my mother's request. 
I already have baby names, if it's a girl, I will name her "Virginia Phillipa Temple" and if it's a boy I will name him "John Francis Temple" unless the father would have any objections, then I would stick to that name.

To you my baby, don't be afraid. Mama will take care of you.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me