About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Tuesday, September 18

The Waiting Game.

I knew about you when I was 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant, you are like a little peanut floating inside my tummy and I am never happier. Finally! The overwhelming happiness that I'm feeling is simply gratifying knowing that I am raising a child inside me.  Everyone's happy and they keep on giving their two cents on how it is when pregnant, how will it feel when I am about to give birth, everyone is so nice and everyone is making you feel loved. How can I blame them, you are indeed lovable.
I'm telling you that having you is not easy, we had to wait for 7 years before you came around, then there were sleepless nights and weird cravings and acne and brittle hair and dark spots, I think I am the ugliest pregnant woman that ever landed in the face of the earth.  I sleep like a bear hibernating, I fart when I sleep and I fart even when awake, I am the farting master.  Then to make it more grand, I spent 4 days in the hospital because it felt like you are about to pop out early, but you changed your mind. You scared the hell out of your Daddy, aside from the fact that he paid for the bills.  And now, your Dada wake me up with a kiss on my tummy saying -- there goes some scratches on your tummy, she wants to go out already.  You will be out in no time, 6 more weeks little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me