About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Monday, September 3

living my not so perfect life, perfectly.

Do you get jealous of how some of your friends live their perfect life.  When they can just go out whenever they want, while driving their cars or if they are really lucky, they have a chauffeur to drive for them. Where they can spend money and go shopping and buy everything they want.  Where they go out every night with friends and drink and be merry.  A friend who jumps from one guy to the next. I do.
I don't have a fancy car, me and my partner have a beaten up Toyota, -- and that car is kind enough to take us to places.  We only spend what we can afford, but every money spent is well-deserved, a really good dinner or a lunch date or a really nice movie, and the best part of it all is I am with the man I love.  The man I loved for 7 years.  
I don't hang out with famous people, I hang out with real people, with real stories to tell. 
I don't buy fancy clothes, I let my hubby buy it for me.
Your are rich, I am not, but I have something that you cannot have and that is having a family of my own, someone to call my own, and now I have a kid of my own.

I perfectly understand why you would rather be silent than be happy for me, it is because you can never be a mom like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me