About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Thursday, August 2

Hospital Checklist for First Time Mommies

Creating your checklist and the things you need to bring to the hospital when you deliver can be a little bit stressful, especially if you need to travel far long and you are not sure if you forget something, once you are on your way to the hospital, there is no time for turning back.  I am a first time mom and I am very excited about everything, but first things first, create your hospital checklist, this includes the stuff you need to bring for your baby, for yourself, for daddy and of course your birth plan.  I wish to share mine just in-case you are still fuzzed on what you need to bring:

 
The list that I have for my new born might depend on every mother who is going to deliver, just make sure that you bring extra for each to make sure that you have enough, some OB-GYNE will provide you their own checklist and it's up to you if you want to put more or less.  I suggest more :)

 
Other delivering moms rather prefer black underwear because of stains, but I'd rather use my granny panties since I will dispose of them after giving birth and buy a new set of nice, sexy underwear once I'm back to shape.  The hospital will provide their own pillows, towels and robe, however it is nice to feel that you have something that is more familiar to your senses.

And lastly,
Let us not forget the list for Daddy, especially that he is the reason why I have this checklist,
he tends to forget things. :)

Now as for your birthplan, this is something that you need to discuss with your attending doctor and your partner, things when giving birth can be unexpected however it is still safe to have a plan that you can stick with when its time.  If you don't have an idea yet on how to put your birth plan together, click the link below and use it as a guide for your birth plan.my birth-plan

For delivering moms, we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me