About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Monday, August 27

31 weeks of pure love.

I can't wait to see you.  Me and Dada are full of excitement and so much happiness knowing that it'll be weeks now till we see your little hands and feet, your pink little lips, your eyes, your ears.  I knew about you last March 27, 2012 -- and now we are a few weeks away.  I know that being a mother is not going to be easy, but who cares.  I know that this is something that I want to do for the rest of my life, and with your Daddy beside me, helping me out, I know it will be like a walk in the park.  Your Daddy loves you very much, he loves us both.  He is the perfect daddy, you know.  He'll make us healthy breakfast, just like today.  So when you go out, you can say thank you to him personally by giving him a sweet kiss and a tight hug.

We love you so much baby, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me