About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Thursday, August 23

30 weeks and counting.


   This is it, the final 2 months or less until I can see you, your Daddy calls you "Peanut", he buys you all the stuff that you need and it seems endless, I am really excited about seeing you, but I guess he is more excited, as early as now he thinks of songs that he will sing to you when he puts you to sleep, his favorite movies which are all funny by the way, he even wants you to take "taekwondo" as a sport, and he wants you to be a doctor when you grow up.  He even wants to teach you his "old school" jokes and tricks.  You are very lucky you know, you are loved and you will be surrounded by more love once you are out of mommy's tummy.




He kisses us every night, before we go to sleep.  He touches my tummy and calls you "Peanut" and everytime he does, you would give me a tiny kick.  You are a kicker!  He would cook and would feed us really good, he is a very good father.  I think he will spoil you.

We both love you, and finally on October we will see you, your tiny little hands and feet, your face, your eyes, your lips, your nose, we are so thrilled to touch you and kiss you and finally hold you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me