About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Thursday, July 19

Work At Home Moms.

I am having my first born, and now I am torn between working continuously or quitting my job and be a full time mother and a housewife.  Unfortunately, I think I will be working full-time since my husband is not earning enough so we can live comfortably, we live pay check after pay check, he has a son and unfortunately the kid doesn't have a plan of working and would rather be a bum his entire life.

They say being pregnant is very overwhelming, you get to experience weird things inside and out, but it's all worth it.  Unfortunately, it's a different story for me, getting up in the morning is a challenge to me but I have to because I have to work, as early as now I want to buy stuff for my "Peanut" but I don't have the spare money to buy anything at all because I am helping husband to pay and maintain the house.  Right now, I feel like we (me and my baby) are not a priority as of the moment since most of the expenses goes to the house rent, paying the bills ---where his son gains more by being on the computer 24/7.

Everytime I get my pay, most of it goes to him, gas money, for the market and when he doesn't have money anymore because he hasn't received his pay check yet.  I am really frustrated but I have to live with it at least for the meantime, until he gets a better job.

So bad I want to be a full time mother so I can clean the house the way I want, cook food for my husband and make sure that everything is in it's place, although it's hard to move around since I am on my 25th week.   But I know I can be a really good housewife and a mother.  And besides, hiring a nanny is not practical, you pay her 3,500 php and she gets to enjoy taking care of my kid, that's not right, plus there's no spare room for her where she can sleep, I just hope that things will turn out fine once Peanut is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me