About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Sunday, June 17

unloved.

Part 2.

When do we stop loving?

Is it when we find someone better? More good looking? Someone who has better to offer? Not fair.

Okay lang naman na saktan mo ako, I guess its all part of the whole shindig, you do something wrong, you hurt the person you love, you get to be aware of what is painful and what could hurt them, and then you stop,   and then you try it again, see if you can get away this time, if you get caught then you say sorry and promise to not do it again.  Or at least give it a week interval.

I hurt you, once.  And I paid for my mistake, and I was true to my promise that I will never hurt you again, and then you hurt me once, twice, thrice, and you even asked me to leave your house which I did, and when you realize that you are wrong then I come running back to you, ready to love you again.

Why do you have to hurt me when you can easily just tell me to leave you alone? Why do you have to get caught doing the same thing when you can just stop and not do it? Is it because you are bored with me? That I am not the cool chick you once met? Why was I never enough? When you are enough for me after all the weight gain, that I stood by you after4 jobs and the 2 where you got fired? When I try to be your cheer leader when no one wants to cheer you up.  If you are the type that will get bored quite easily on relationships, then relationship is not right for you.

I was accused of something just because some Chinese dude courted me and then everything is at fault again, why do I have to take all the blame when I did not do something wrong and yet it was me who caught you doing something.

You said you will not do it, one because it is wrong, second is because you cannot afford it, why can you not just do it because you love me and you don't want to hurt me?

Why do you have to hurt me when all I do is to love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me