About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Wednesday, April 25

Sleep is Precious.

I never had trouble sleeping, I sleep for 3 hours and I can function like a normal human being, I can stay up late for as long as I want even if I have to go to work and not worry about it, but it is way too different when you are bearing a child, everything should be done sparingly, eating, drinking water, not too much caffeine, less stress, no stress if you are really lucky.

Women when pregnant are more sensitive, more emotional -- and this is what all men should know, it is not us, but our hormones.  The reason why we are extra bitchy is not to annoy you or just  because we want to make it difficult, we don't want it as well, the unusual cravings that we are getting at an unusual hour is not because we want to punish you, but it is what it is, and even us ladies cannot explain why.

Last night, I was trying to hold on to my temper, it is unlikely that I will visit people and chat until 12 am, when everyone is asleep and yet you inconsiderate un-pregnant people are laughing their assess of not even thinking that maybe some people are trying to sleep!  But no! -- all the giggling and the laughing which I can hear from my bedroom window is really getting into my nerves, and to add more damage, because of the inconsiderate laughing, the dogs are barking and creates more noise.  I mean, I don't really mind them visiting, but if they are not there to visit me, then the least they can do is to keep quiet or at least try to minimize the noise, and guess what--- they left at 12am, and I have to get up at 5am and I am pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me