About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Monday, October 15

Happiness.





I may not have the richest man in the world, but he gave me the most expensive gift that not even diamonds can buy.
He may not be the boss of his own company but he is hardworking, he turns day into night and night into day.
He may not have the grandest of all cars but he would take me places.
No, my man is not perfect, but he is to me.

He may not give me pearls, but I know he would swim the ocean.
He may not give me diamonds but he would shower me with so much love.
He may not have a cape and he may not fly me to the moon, but he is my superhero.

He is not an action star, he is not a star, but I will always be his number one fan and he will always be my superstar.
He is my greatest hero, my one true love, I might not own the world, but he is the world to me.
I may not be rich but the skies gave me the most expensive gift.
And if I fade, I will fade happy, because once in my life I had the world's best Daddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me