About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Tuesday, June 19

Mommy's Letter to Her Baby.

My Dearest Peanut,

Did you know that Mama is soooo excited to see you?  I wish I can make the days go faster, so I can hold you close to me. 
It took us, Dada and I to find you, and we did. I always think about you, before I go to bed, when I wake up and in between the days that I have to spend here at work. 
Did you know that since I learned about you, everyone's been really nice, they keep on bringing and  feeding me stuff, I guess they like you as much as I do.  Well, there were days that you are not yourself, you move around too much in my tummy that it hurts -- pretty bad.  But I know you don't mean to.

The nickname "Peanut" was given to you by your Dad, he thinks that you looked like a little peanut in Mommy's tummy.  He would talk to you every once in a while specially when I don't feel very well, he would give me circular massages on the left side of my tummy since that's where you decided to stay, and then we would both fall asleep.

I was waiting for you for too long that I almost gave up, but you came along and now your are 21 weeks old, a few more and I will see you and your cute little nose, eyes, lips and your tiny little fingers.  I am now living for you and for your Dad, I hope that you will like me when you get to see me.

Mama loves you very much.  I will see you in the next 19 weeks!

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me