About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Wednesday, May 30

Pregnantitis.

I bumped into an old friend when I went to the office today and she said, "Anong nangyari sa'yo, ba't ka nagkaganyan?" (What happened to you?), and this actually hurt my feelings, I am pregnant and you sounded like I have a deadly disease. I wanted to slap her. Hard.

You should be thankful that I didn't ask you the same question and to add more bitchiness, I'd like to add: "Anong nangyari sa'yo, bakit ka iniwan ng bf mo? And now parang syota ka ng bayan? (What happened to you, why did your bf left you, and now you are the town slut?)

People, you should learn that not all pregnant women are given to be beautiful during their period of pregnancy.  Some will gain weight, others will lose weight, some will grow their nose big, and others will retain their "not pregnant look"

Now, my message for you is, if you don't want to get pregnant, try not to sleep around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me