About the Writer

My photo
Manila, Philippines, Philippines
- a wife. - a sister. - a mother. - a blogger. - a friend.

Monday, May 14

My First.

I just turned 33 on the day where I had to celebrate my first Mother's day, on the other hand, my Mother's passing is still fresh in my memory so I am quite torn whether I should celebrate it or not.
And then I realized that this is something that I have been waiting for the longest time, to actually celebrate Mother's Day.  I am 17 weeks pregnant, and that is enough reason why I should celebrate Mother's Day.
Yesterday was made extra special by my Dada, he went to the market early and bought stuff and I ended up cooking most of them since he needs to attend a meeting that day, but he went home with a cake, chocolate flavored cake. So, I had noodles, lumpiang shanghai, homemade jello and chocolate flavored cake. I did not invite anybody since I have plans of   going to sleep early because I have work the following day.  I just hope that next year will be much better since I already have a baby in my hand the next time I celebrate my birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Viewed Me